[MudWalker] New user...

Chad McMann xchadx
Fri Sep 10 18:09:09 PDT 2004

I realize that the questions I'm asking here are VERY basic, but I'm a
newcomer to Mudwalker after using basic Telnet for my first few mudding
experiences, and alot of the things in mudwalker help seem to assume a
basic knowledge that I don't have. So I apologize if these questions
have obvious answers that I'm missing some how.

first.. is there a way to highlight certain lines of text. I'd mainly
like highlight certain communications (say, tell, shout, etc, and the
names of friends and enemies)

second, I can not figure out how to make scripts and aliases work
properly.  Would it be possible for someone to post the basic
instructions on how to do this? or point me to where in Mudwalker help
I should look, as I'm not finding the step by step help I'm looking
for.

Thank you for the help,
chad