[MudWalker] Login Problem

David O Smith dave
Sat Sep 11 12:33:20 PDT 2004

Kevin said:

>I meant the window that appears to display errors and the language
>popup menu when you're writing a script.

The only option here is Literal Text as well.

And asked:

>Does anything show up in Console when you start MudWalker?

I started Mudwalker with the console window showing and saw the
following:

2004-09-11 12:45:54.691 MudWalker[544] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error
/Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/PlugIns/Lua.mwplug/Contents/MacOS/
Lua for bundle /Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/PlugIns/Lua.mwplug,
error code 7 (link edit error code 7, error number 0 (dyld:
/Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/MacOS/MudWalker Undefined symbols:
/Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/PlugIns/Lua.mwplug/Contents/MacOS/
Lua undefined reference to _NSVoiceName expected to be defined in Cocoa
))
2004-09-11 12:45:54.692 MudWalker[544] Failed to load plugin
/Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/PlugIns/Lua.mwplug: Could not load
code from plugin bundle at path
/Applications/MudWalker.app/Contents/PlugIns/Lua.mwplug

Does this mean my version got corrupted in download, or what?

Cheers,

Dave
--
Dave Smith
Wordsmith and yarnspinner, singer and storyteller