[MudWalker] mudwalker issues

Kevin Reid kpreid
Fri Nov 19 04:31:17 PST 2004

Pedro Figueiredo <me at pedro.nu> wrote:

> i started using mudwalker yesterday, and today decided to write an
> applescript to emote the music i'm listening to. right now i have two
> problems:
>
> 1. this one doesn't bore me much, but is inconvenient. i can't enter
> '~'; '?' and '`' in the input window.

Do you mean those actual characters, or accented letters?

This sounds like it could be a keyboard layout problem. Do you use
multiple keyboard layouts? If so, is the correct one active while you're
in MudWalker's input panel?

Do any errors show up in the Console when you try to type them?

> 2. the other problem is that when i 'open dictionary' in script editor
> and then choose mudwalker, it (mudwalker) crashes, every single time.
>
> should i send a crash log     directly to kevin?

Please do. I've had a problem like this myself, but thought I fixed it.