[MudWalker] Color Highlighting

Kevin Reid kpreid
Sun Jul 24 04:34:23 PDT 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 16:04, Jeffrey Sult wrote:

> Is there any way to have the engine process a script for color
> highlighting? The alias I'm trying (without success) to use ANSI color
> for highlighting is:
>
> @@send("\027[31m Blah!", "inward")

Color is processed on the 'outside' of triggers (since otherwise the
trigger patterns would have to allow for color codes), so this won't
work.

Currently, the only way to have a different style in script-generated
messages is to use the message() function.

Color from trigger-generated text is on the todo list.