[MudWalker] Macros and Variables

Daniel Fryer dfryer
Mon Nov 21 09:49:14 PST 2005

> This is the only thing I need Mudwalker to do that it currently does
> not seem to support; if no work-arounds are possible, are there any
> coders out there that could fix me up with a patch that could do this?

I currently have a modified version of Mudwalker that filters all
keyboard macro output through the alias system, so if you wanted a
keyboard macro for, say, attacking a target, you could make the
keyboard macro output "attacktar", and then define an alias attacktar
to do something like "attack $$target" or '"send("attack "..target)" if
you're using straight lua.

I've also made trigger matching a bit faster, since with 150 triggers
or so, things were getting a bit bogged down.  If you want, I could
send you a .dmg, but no garuantees or warrantees, expressed or implied!

--Daniel Fryer