[MudWalker] ANSI colors in Mudwalker

Johnny Seale johnnyseale75 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 07:39:29 PDT 2007

Kevin, thanks for all your speedy replies to user
questions, etc.

Under color sets in Mudwalker settings, you can choose
the colors for your normal text, sent text, etc.

I wonder if there were a way to have a category for
scripts in this area... For instance you could
establish a color for any prompt that begins with '<'
character. I use zMud on my Windows terminals, and I
have some triggers set up in that way.

Anyhow, just trying to think creatively. Mudwalker is
a wonderful client, and I will continue to rely on it.
Please keep up the good work.

- Johnny