[MudWalker] Has anyone else had trouble running Mudwalker on an Intel Mac running Leopard?

Michael Beatty mbeatty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:31:41 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Chris Patti <cpatti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to install MW on my new Macbook Pro laptop last night, and when
> I click on / open the app, nothing happens.
>
> I can get it to limp along in a limited fasion if I do
> /Applications/Mudwalker.app/Contents/MacOS/Mudwalker, but that's kind of sub
> optimal, and things like font resizing fail to work.

I have no problems running the most recent release of Mudwalker on a
core duo macbook pro running 10.5.4.

Do you get any warning or error messages in your system logs? Open up
/Applications/Utilities/Console.app ..
Michael Beatty | mbeatty at gmail.com
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people, you
aren't." - M. Thatcher