[MudWalker] triggers

Aaron Wallace arkady2300 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 14:37:20 PDT 2008

Thanks for the info!

So the to do what I want the trigger would look like.

Match Patterns
^you just got slightly better in .*\.$
Script
Message(you just got slightly better in arg[1])

I have forgotten the command to retrieve the stored word.

Also I remember the basic matching commands compiled someplace or  am
I making stuff up?

thanks again for all your help.

Aaron