[MudWalker] MudWalker Triggers

moondragon at gmx.at moondragon at gmx.at
Tue Jan 6 10:11:36 PST 2009

Okay, I'm back to using MudWalker as my old client somehow isn't working for me anymore since I upgraded to Leopard.

What I need to know now is how to set up simple triggers, e.g.

You receive 1234 expericence points with 1234 being the variable.
Action: get all.coins corpse

In my old client I used (.*) for the variable in the trigger

or

There were 1234 coins, again 1234 being the variable.
Action: Split 1234 coins (in my old client I used %%1 for the variable in the script)

I hope I made myself clear.
:-)

Thank you!
Susi

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a