[MudWalker] Lag issue

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Sun Mar 1 04:49:00 PST 2009

On Feb 28, 2009, at 23:14, Susan Bridges wrote:
> Kevin Reid wrote:
>> On Feb 28, 2009, at 19:43, Susan Bridges wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any particular reason why it lags, and if so, can I do
>>> anything to make it more responsive?
>>
>> Is your scrollback length setting particularly high? That's the
>> only particular reason I can think of.
>>

> Kevin, that's very interesting! My scrollback length was 20000. Do
> you consider that to be long?

No, that shouldn't be a problem, I would think.

Do you have the developer tools (Xcode Tools) installed? If so, could
you run  Sampler or Shark on MudWalker while it is showing this
bogging down, and send me the report? (Try to start it just before you
get to the fast activity, and stop it as soon as that stops.)