[MudWalker] Rosetta (and hence MW) on Snow Leopard - BOOM!

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:20:20 PST 2009

Folks;

People who have been thinking about upgrading to Snow Leopard may wish to be
aware of a lot of instability reported around Rosetta apps causing system
crashes after upgrade/install.

I found this out the hard way after upgrading my system, which would implode
about 5-10 minutes or so after running MudWalker.

Now we know why installing Rosetta is an optional choice :)

We need some good OSX savvy developer samaritan to build us a new binary and
post it on the web somewhere :)

-Chris

--
Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti at gmail.com | AIM: