[MudWalker] Question about the trigger configure in MudWalker

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Sun Nov 7 16:57:51 PST 2010

On Nov 7, 2010, at 16:49, Hank Lin wrote:

> After I input the expression into matched pattern, that expression
> will be erased from my game screen, which means the screen will not
> display that sentence. Also the trigger doesn't work.

This will happen if the trigger processing has an unexpected error
(uncaught exception): the line will not be processed further in any way.

Of course, that shouldn't be happening.

Open the system Console application and watch for a line there from
MudWalker when your trigger matches, and post the text. A cropped
screenshot of your trigger setup might also be useful.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>