[MudWalker] Question about the trigger configure in MudWalker

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Sun Nov 7 18:47:14 PST 2010

Please place your replies below appropriately trimmed quotes.

On Nov 7, 2010, at 20:35, Hank Lin wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> The Mud I play is encoded in Traditional Chinese (Big5), I just
> wonder it might be a reason that caused this problem.

Maaaaybe. If I recall correctly, the trigger regexp subsystem uses
explicit UTF-8 conversions and it's possible there is some glitch
there. Please provide any Console messages so we can see where the
problem might be.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>