[phobos] Email hook for Phobos commits

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed Apr 7 18:28:47 PDT 2010

Hi Brad,

Sorry to bother you again about this, but we're experiencing some growth
pains with Phobos with the recent influx of new contributors.

Could you please set up email hooks that notify everyone on the project
whenever something is committed? If that is not possible, I'd appreciate
a timely response so I can look for alternatives. Thank you very much!

Andrei