[phobos] readlnImpl (Again)

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:05:33 PDT 2010

I was already using std.array.Appender since I fixed this the first time.  I
added the assumeSafeAppend calls in my own source tree, but I didn't commit
it both because I wanted input on whether we still want to allow stomping
and because for some reason its still horribly slow.  Whether Appender still
does what it's supposed to is a good question.