[phobos] Fwd: MessagePack for D released

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Apr 25 06:28:59 PDT 2010

I suggest we all participate in the public review of this component on
digitalmars.D.announce (probably we should take the review out of
.announce). It looks well designed to me and uses the language
appropriately throughout.

It's also an excellent opportunity to flesh out the output range
abstraction using this concrete component.

Andrei