[phobos] FFT

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Aug 1 21:10:30 PDT 2010

It would be useful to compare this against the other FFTs that have been
talked about. I don't mean to discourage! I think the typical user of
FFT would put no price on readability and would be interested
exclusively in speed. If your implementation is within the ballpark,
then great. If it's considerably slower, then I think people won't say
"well it's slower but I like the elegance inside it".

Andrei