[phobos] FFT

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:02:47 PDT 2010

Well then we would need to define an API for matrices or something to
define how multidimensional transforms are going to work.  In dstats,
I've just been using ranges of ranges or tuples of ranges because it's
available and works reasonably well, but I haven't really thought in
detail about whether this is the optimal solution.

Also, an N-D transform is apparently trivially implementable in terms of
a 1-D transform, so I don't know whether an API for this would be a
must-have.