[phobos] Commit 1717 broke Phobos unittests

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Fri Aug 6 08:21:23 PDT 2010

I noticed the bug of the test, too. (But, I didn't analyze it deeply.)

In Windows (Vista), unittest reports an error:

make -f win32.mak unittest
core.exception.AssertError at std.container(1262): Assertion failure

And, cov option doesn't work.

make -f win32.mak cov
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std9intrinsic12__ModuleInfoZ

Is there a person in whom the same problem as me happens?