[phobos] Hello, Phobos world!

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:00:40 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 08:46, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:

> Sounds great! Welcome again!
>
> I'd added you already under your actual name.

OK, I'll begin testing. Just a checkout for now.

If I have enough time, I'll collect my impressions, to create a Phobos dev
primer.
I won't commit anything right now, and will anyway post here beforehand, to
see if what I propose is OK.

> Mont Blanc vacation? Wow! Where do you live?

Near Paris (France). It's about 600 km to go in the Alps. That means a 4h
train trip (6-7h with a car), a 30€ ticket. I won't be climbing with the
children, but we can jump above torrents look at marmots and chamois and
gorge ourselves on blueberries and raspberries :)

Philippe