[phobos] Why is scoped offered by a function?

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Sat Aug 7 23:19:16 PDT 2010

Ok, I see.
IMHO the cause is not to be able to use default constructers for structs.
The usage of struct seems to have changed compared with old times.
Recently, structs are not only a set of simple data anymore, and rather
a role as the class instance seems to be importance than it.
The support from language specifications feels insufficient for it.
Hmm...

However, for this matter, you can ignore it. It is a problem to be
settled if you make a destructor that is more safe for non-initialized
data or throw AssertionError when using non-initialized data in runtime.
It is a problem which is more convenient.