[phobos] Strange tags in the changelog

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 06:01:48 PDT 2010

I noticed that too.  I fixed them when I updated the changelog for the druntime
fixes, see: http://www.dsource.org/projects/phobos/changeset/1762

Looks like David is the culprit ;)

http://www.dsource.org/projects/phobos/changeset/1688

What I think happens after that typo is people copy-paste the previous line, and
it gets propogated to a lot of nodes.

-Steve