[phobos] getenv, setenv and unsetenv implemented for Windows

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:41:25 PDT 2010

Just as a general reference since I've been meaning to ask for awhile and
this reminded me, do we really still care about supporting '9x/ME?  The last
version in this line was released an entire decade ago and hasn't been
supported by Microsoft in 4 years.  Also, according to this link (
http://www.w3counter.com/globalstats.php) none of the '9x/ME versions of
Windows even register on the market share meter anymore.  I'm not saying we
should go out of our way to cripple '9x/ME support, but I certainly don't
think it's worth any serious effort.