[phobos] line 3250 too

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:35:28 PDT 2010

I don't have access to osx.  I wrote those unittests recently, based on what
the documentation in std.math said pow should do for the special cases, and
they all pass on Windows.  Also, at the same time I did this, I only made
modifications to pow() to loosen the types it accepts, not to change the
meat of any function, so we're probably just uncovering bugs that have been
around for a long time.

Perhaps osx's C pow() function is broken like the one on linux and the
version(linux) statement in pow() should be changed to include Mac OS also.