[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1877

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 15:18:14 PDT 2010

Flush inside seek will work for seeking absolute, but will not work for seeking
relative.

I found this in the man pages of linux, not sure if it's portable:

STDIO_EXT(3)               Linux Programmer’s Manual              STDIO_EXT(3)

NAME
       __fbufsize,  __flbf,  __fpending,  __fpurge,  __freadable,  __freading,
       __fsetlocking, __fwritable, __fwriting, _flushlbf - interfaces to stdio
       FILE structure

Walter, do we have stuff like this in DMC?

-Steve