[phobos] Proposal of StopWatch module

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Tue Aug 17 05:17:04 PDT 2010

Near the bottom of SHOOs e-mail, he does explicitly say he didn't look
at Tango.

I see no reason not to trust that, similar APIs notwithstanding.  There
really aren't that many ways to make a sensible stopwatch API -- you
need a start(), a stop(), and some way to extract the time inbetween in
various units.  std.perf.PerformanceCounter looks like that too.

-Lars