[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1890

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 09:24:07 PDT 2010

Wait, SHOO's question was for Windows, your latest druntime commit seems to only
affect linux...

Walter, is there an equivalent fseeko for DMC?

BTW, nice work finding that Andrei, I think this solves the problem (On
Linux/MacOS at least).  Or at least pushes off the eventual change to purely D
I/O ;)

-Steve