[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1890

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 09:54:57 PDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

This will not work.  You cannot mix C runtime libraries.  In general, you cannot
call any microsoft C runtime library functions.  However, system calls are still
fine as the DMC runtime is built on top of those.

> Otherwise, Walter, can you define 64-bit seek and  tell routines in your stdio
>implementation?

This is an option, another is to implement the appropriate fseek and ftell
functions in D, and use those instead.  This is what I had to resort to for the
HANDLE <==> file descriptor functions that I need for std.process.

-Steve