[phobos] Proposal of StopWatch module

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 02:29:45 PDT 2010

On Friday 20 August 2010 02:04:21 SHOO wrote:
> I understand it well. Thank you.
> When is it going to mark deprecated? D3?
> I think that you had better announce it as soon as possible.

Well, with pretty much everything scheduled for deprecation, it's been mentioned
on the D list from time to time, but since there is no list anywhere saying
which language features are scheduled for deprecation, there's not really any
way to know for sure. The fact that so much of the documentation is out of date
doesn't help either.