[phobos] Phobos/Druntime to 64 bit

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Aug 22 13:59:49 PDT 2010

Whoa, I changed like a million places only to compile base64, until I
hit a brickwall:

mismatch between dmd and object.d or object.di found. Check installation
and import paths with -v compiler switch.

I then changed the model back to 32 bits and made sure the unittests
work. See the recent commit.

Andrei