[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1919

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Tue Aug 24 04:30:03 PDT 2010

I'm sorry about what I committed without consultation.

I was troubled with a module name, too.
I think that it is best that std.time includes all the things about
StopWatch and Date, TimeOfDay, Duration, Calender, ... etc.
However, that is not existing.
It is very agreeable to make it, but there is an insufficient point in it.
In particular, std.gregorian seem to be still insufficient about
functions and designs.
I think waiting for other modules to mature then to unify is good.

Just for the record, I don't think that the breaking changes should be
avoided.
...Because, I had been habituated.
It is exciting that old things are removed and cleaned up above all.