[phobos] std.gregorian [was phobos commit, revision 1919]

Yao G. yao.gomez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:49:21 PDT 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:32:21 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu
<andrei at erdani.com> wrote:

> Apologies Yao,
>
> I'm fairly busy this week, but I have it on my agenda to look closely at
> your work.
>
> Could other Phobos members chime in with reviews? That would be great,
> thanks.
>
> Andrei

Yeah. Don't worry about that. Is not like I did that module just in the
hopes of being integrated or used on Phobos. Like I said, I use it on my
on projects. It's just that as Shoo commented about the current state of
the official gregorian.d module, I offered my own work, because I think
that it could easy the burden of implementing the former.

By the way, now I need time manipulation facilities, so I'm working on the
port of the Posix Time classes:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/doc/html/date_time/posix_time.html

I'll post here the code when I finish it.

--
Yao G.