[phobos] std.stdio : ByChunk for File

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Thu Aug 26 23:16:09 PDT 2010

I've been thinking some more about this, and I think you're right.
Creating an entirely new type for this one use case may be overkill.  A
buffering-on/-off flag in File should suffice.

Another point worth noting is that we only need the input stream to not
be buffered.  For the output and error streams, spawnProcess() would
just call flush() before passing them on to the child process.

Steven, do you have any comments?

-Lars