[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1919

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:21:18 PDT 2010

  Here's one small cleanup request I noticed when actually using
StopWatch.  The following is absurdly verbose and makes me feel like I'm
programming in Java:

     auto sw = new StopWatch(StopWatch.AutoStart.yes);

Could we move the AutoStart enum into the module-level namespace instead
of the StopWatch class namespace, and maybe give it a default value of
yes, just to make instantiating StopWatch less verbose?