[phobos] std.parallelism: Request for review/comment

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Sun Aug 29 13:42:10 PDT 2010

I have tried it before, and based on that (unless you have made
substantial changes since it's first incarnation as 'parallelfuture') I
say it's good to go.

I only have two suggestions:

 1. Can we call it std.parallel instead?

 2. IMO, the killer feature of the module is the parallel foreach.
Therefore, I think parallel() should be moved to the top of the module,
so it's the first thing one sees upon reading the documentation.

-Lars