[phobos] std.parallelism: Request for review/comment

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:42:59 PDT 2010

I really want good reviews from Sean (threading guru) and Andrei (general
design guru) before this gets into Phobos.  Otherwise I feel like scientific
computing people (like us) might be the only people that find this module to
be any good.  Also, no matter what, I'm probably going to wait until after
the next release to check it in, because I want to test it thoroughly on 64,
and I can't do that w/o a 64 compiler.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Lars Tandle Kyllingstad <lars at kyllingen.net