[phobos] std.parallelism: Request for review/comment

Masahiro Nakagawa repeatedly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:22:35 PDT 2010

Previously, I wrote future module.
http://bitbucket.org/repeatedly/scrap/src/tip/future.d
This is not product level. This module for asynchronous calculation in my
test.

I think parallel features are very important (Currently, many core is
default).
In addition, some products support parallel-processing framework (MongoDB
provides MapReduce for batch manipulation).
So, I want such features in Phobos.
This is a good candidate if other modules doesn't exist.

At the moment, I am busy. Sorry, please wait the review.

Masahiro