[phobos] Upping the number of bugzilla votes from 10 to 100

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:04:34 PST 2010

If we want a more analog system, I'd say give every user 100 votes and allow
more than one to be used on a single bug.  This way, bugs that are a huge
PITA can can be given a lot of votes and ones that are a little annoying can
be given a few, instead of each user having to make an all-or-nothing
decision.