[phobos] Upping the number of bugzilla votes from 10 to 100

Jesse Phillips jesse.k.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:49:37 PST 2010

Severity isn't really the same as a desire to have a bug fixed.

Personally I think the voting should be similar to Ohloh's ranking.
You get 50 points which are split among all your votes. This allows
all points to be used for voting, and you can add weight to your votes
by voting less. But that is more of a feature request for bugzilla...

--
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
  - George Bernard Shaw