[phobos] Fwd: phobos commit, revision 2221

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Dec 12 22:58:45 PST 2010

I just made a large commit that was overdue. Added RedBlackTree by
Steve, and put him as first author of the module because I think it's
the most complex piece of code in the module. I've committed this
without a prior review (unlike e.g. std.datetime) because the design is
rather fixed so any changes would only affect implementation, which can
be changed without disruption.

You may want to take a look and comment on it.

Thanks Steve for the contribution!

Andrei