[phobos] I thought we were about to release a beta?

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 12 23:36:52 PST 2010

This release has some fixes for some important compiler bugs, and a
couple of changes which will aid Phobos development (most notably,
nothrow becomes usable, and some severe issues relating to const are
fixed).
Unless we expect to have a fix for the killer bug 4854
"Regression(2.047, Mac 10.5 only) writefln Segmentation fault if no
globals", I think we should release a beta immediately.

In particular, I think std.datetime should wait for the next cycle.

If there are any known blockers, please list them now!