[phobos] Phobos broken by svn 2233.

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:59:43 PST 2010

If it doesn't happen on OSX, that's very odd, since it shows up in
Brad's autotester results for both Win32 and Linux32, though in
different places on each.
Note that it does NOT stop the build, so it's quite easy to miss, you
have to scroll through the output. On Linux, it happens after:
Testing generated/linux/debug/unittest/std/range