[phobos] array appending changes to druntime

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 10:04:18 PST 2010

Yes, it's me.

Through discussion with Sean, the changes will be added (I will post it within the next couple days).  I need to recreate the patch with the newest druntime directory structure.  It's my fault it's not in yet, Sean told me he would add it late january, but I was on vacation  the first week of Feb, and the last week has been very busy for me.

There is still the issue of the special functions that append a dchar to a char or wchar array.  I don't have the typeinfo passed in so I cannot tell whether the array is shared or not.  However, I think it's better to add what I have now and worry about fixing shared stuff later (I'm pretty sure shared is not done exactly correct right now).  I haven't had time to read the latest installment of tdpl, but I'm confident that we can solve the problems of shared array appending later.  Fixing the stomping problem is important to get out there for people to play with.

-Steve