[phobos] Doc generation for druntime

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Tue Jul 6 12:12:56 PDT 2010

I've made a few changes to the druntime makefiles to generate phobos-style docs for druntime (ie. core_blah.html).  I've attached a modified std.ddoc with index entries for them as well.  A bunch of other work is probably necessary, but I thought I'd pass this along to solicit comments.  To make everything work, run "make doc" un druntime and then copy the doc/*.html into web/2.0/phobos in the phobos tree.  Maybe this stuff should live in web/2.0/core?  Dunno.