[phobos] Silent failure of std.container unittests

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:04:59 PDT 2010

Vote++.  What made it hit home for me was when I was unittesting some code
where the unittests can't be completely deterministic and thus print out
lots of crap for human interpretation.  (When unittesting random number
generators or stress testing a parallelization lib this can be a necessary
evil IMHO).  In these cases it's easy for a single assert failure to go
unnoticed.

On the other hand, I guess we could start using enforce() instead of
assert() in unittests if we prefer the old behavior.