[phobos] custom BlkAttr flags

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 08:50:19 PDT 2010

The issue is that the GC does not do any kind of initialization of allocated
length, which is a key thing for safe appending to work.  That is done strictly
in the array allocation routine.  So appending to anything you allocated with
malloc or calloc, regardless of typeinfo, would be using an uninitialized
allocated length, and would be bad.

-Steve