[phobos] phobos commit, revision 1767

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Mon Jul 19 07:10:36 PDT 2010

Hi Shin,

Great work on the Windows console encoding!

Would it mess your plans if we hold off (at least for now) with getNext?
I feel the consensus is really weak and I'm not sure getNext is a big
improvement. If we do commit to it, that would probably mean changing
the core language as well, (foreach) std.algorithm etc.

Andrei