[phobos] committed a bunch of stuff...

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:10:36 PDT 2010

Also:
\src\phobos\std\format.d(1282): Error: undefined identifier S, did you
mean variable f?

That was as far as I've got. I've reverted back to Phobos svn 1679.
There is probably a later version which is OK, but I tried a few later
versions, and they were all broken.

We should probably be a bit more ruthless about broken checkins. Once
the unittests are failing, nobody can check any more and the errors
start compounding.