[phobos] committed a bunch of stuff...

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Wed Jul 28 11:39:15 PDT 2010

I say it's high time to ditch the built-in complex numbers.  But then
again, I'm the author of std.complex and would of course like to see it
used, so how can I say anything else?  ;)

But I think Walter has a good point:  Perhaps there should be one or two
releases where creal & co. are deprecated, but still work, before
support for them is removed from Phobos.

-Lars