[phobos] committed a bunch of stuff...

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed Jul 28 15:38:14 PDT 2010

I think the ultimate solution to this includes:

1. Availability of the test suite to everybody;

2. Availability of a build farm with all supported OSs.

Until we have the two, I think it's reasonable to help one another with
platform-specific matters. I only have access to OSX right now and the
whole banana builds and runs unittests smoothly. While I apologize to
everyone for causing grief, it's in our interest that we get work done
and checked in.

Andrei